Top Labeling APEL40
Fully Automatic Top Label Applicator manufactured by Accent Label Automation for tills, clam shells, books, magazines or uneven surfaces such as mushroom tills. Outfitted with a spring loaded dispense edge, this machine will label just about anything.
We at Accent Label Automation want to supply you with top quality machines that are still affordable.
With the top labeler Model APEL40 we think we have achieved this again. A top labeler needs two components equally important. Label head and conveyor. Success is only achieved if both work together. A top labeler can be pushed on an existing conveyor and might just work fine. But if you connect the label head with the conveyor mechanically as electronically, you now have a top labeler that is solid, sturdy and easy to use.
WHAT DOES IT HAVE?
- Novexx Solutions Label Head Model XLS204
- Stepper Driven Motor at 130′ or 40m maximum dispensing speed
- Label Counter, Missing Label Detection and Auto Teach
- Label Accuracy at dispensing edge +/- 0.5 mm
- Max. 4″ (101mm) Label Width and 12″ (304.8mm) Supply Roll
- 4′ long 12″ wide Belt Conveyor with Leveling Feet
- Integrated Support Frame
- VG Guide Rails with 3 Support Brackets on each side
WHAT COULD IT HAVE?
- Speed Encoder to lock label dispense speed with conveyor speed
- Up to 6″ or 9″ Label width with the XLS206/9 label head
- Infeed and out feed integration
- Conveyor width and length modification