Top & Bottom Labeler
Top & Bottom Labeling APEL70
Top and Bottom label applicator Model APEL70 manufactured by Accent Label Automation applies labels on both sides of flat surfaces such as pouches or packages featuring a loading platform and high friction belting.
Automated Loading Systems may be integrated to automate the placement of pouches onto the conveyor.
With the product profile memory, different label sizes, speed and location of label placement can be stored for quick recall during label change over.
The high friction belting positively propells the bag for even and accurate label application.
Belt gap is adjustable to accomodate bigger or smaller products allowing the user to apply labels onto a multitude of products.
With the loading platform, pouches can be “sheered” onto the conveyor by an operator easily at 100+ pouches per minute.
WHAT DOES IT HAVE?
- 2 Novexx Label Head Model XLS204 with a stepper Driven Motor at 130′ or 40m maximum dispensing speed
- 2 Wedge Dispense Edges or custom
- Label Counter, Missing Label Detection and Auto Teach
- Label Accuracy at dispensing edge +/- 0.5 mm
- Max. 4″ (101mm) Label Width and 12″ (304.8mm) Supply Roll
- 3′ long high tact infeed and 2′ long outfeed Belt Conveyor with Leveling Feet
- Speed Encoder to lock label dispense speed with conveyor speed
- Loading Platform for speedy feeding of bags. (100+ pouches per minute)
- Integrated Support Frame
- Fully Adjustable Guide Railing
WHAT COULD IT HAVE?
- Up to 6″ Label width with the XLS206 label head
- Up to 9″ Label width with the XLS209 label head
- Infeed and out feed integration
- ALX or XPA series Print Applicator
- Conveyor width and length modification