Side Labeling APEL50
The APEL50 side labeling system, manufactured by Accent Label Automation is most often used for wrapping labels around bottles, jars or any other round containers.
As this is the most common application, it is certainly not exclusive to. Your containers may be F-Style and need the label applied to one side only.
The conveyor can handle most style of upright standing containers. The wrap belt and the labeler need to be configured accordingly to allow custom label applications to take place. In standard configuration, the APEL50 side labeler can be outfitted with a speed encoder to assure wrinkle free label application. This label applicator is designed to assist in increasing your production volumes while decreasing your labor expenses.
WHAT DOES IT HAVE?
- Novexx Solutions Label Head Model XLS204
- Stepper Driven Motor at 130′ or 40m maximum dispensing speed
- Label Counter, Missing Label Detection and Auto Teach
- Label Accuracy at dispensing edge +/- 0.5 mm
- Product Recall to store 16 different profiles
- Metering wheel to provide proper spacing between bottles
- Wrap belt to adhere your label to the bottle
WHAT COULD IT HAVE?
- Upgrade to 6″ or 9″ Label height with the XLS206 or XLS209 label head
- Infeed and out feed integration
- Print Applicator model ALX924 or XPA943 with NiceLabel Print Software Integration
- Conveyor width and length modification
- HMI with touch screen
- Second label head integrated for dual label application